You can find below details on how to remove Dr.Batcher for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Dr.Batcher from your computerMental Works Computing Software
. More information on Mental Works Computing Software can be seen here
. Click on http://www.drbatcher.com
to get more data about Dr.Batcher on Mental Works Computing Software's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dr.Batcher folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Dr.Batcher is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dr.Batcher\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Dr_Batch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.28 MB (7630848 bytes) on disk.
Dr.Batcher contains of the executables below. They take 8.89 MB (9322697
bytes) on disk.
- Dr_Batch.exe (7.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- unzip.exe (200.00 KB)
- zip.exe (284.00 KB)
The current page applies to Dr.Batcher version 2.3.3
alone. For other Dr.Batcher versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dr.Batcher is an application released by the software company Mental Works Computing Software. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Dr.Batcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Dr.Batcher from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dr.Batcher or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dr.Batcher". The Dr.Batcher app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Dr.Batcher in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Dr.Batcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dr.Batcher:
- The publisher is: http://www.drbatcher.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dr.Batcher\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dr.Batcher.
8. After uninstalling Dr.Batcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dr.Batcher which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dr.Batcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dr.Batcher by Mental Works Computing Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Dr.Batcher by Mental Works Computing Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dr.Batcher in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:11:10.167