You can find on this page details on how to uninstall DrWebCureIt 10 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall DrWebCureIt 10 from your computerCompany
. Go over here
where you can read more on Company. You can read more about related to DrWebCureIt 10 at http://www.company.com/
. Usually the DrWebCureIt 10 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Company\DrWebCureIt directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for DrWebCureIt 10 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Company\DrWebCureIt\Uninstall.exe. DrWebCureIt 10's main file takes around 97.56 KB (99898 bytes) and is called Uninstall.exe.
DrWebCureIt 10 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 97.56 KB (99898
bytes) on disk:
This web page is about DrWebCureIt 10 version 10
DrWebCureIt 10 is a program offered by Company. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall DrWebCureIt 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase DrWebCureIt 10 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DrWebCureIt 10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DrWebCureIt 10". If it is installed on your PC the DrWebCureIt 10 app will be found very quickly. When you select DrWebCureIt 10 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DrWebCureIt 10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DrWebCureIt 10:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.company.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Company\DrWebCureIt\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DrWebCureIt 10.
8. After uninstalling DrWebCureIt 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DrWebCureIt 10 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DrWebCureIt 10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DrWebCureIt 10 by Company from your computer, nor are we saying that DrWebCureIt 10 by Company is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DrWebCureIt 10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 17:40:44.537