Dr Glitter Light
This info is about Dr Glitter Light for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Dr Glitter Light from your systemViolet Industries
. Open here
for more details on Violet Industries. Please follow http://www.drglitter.com
if you want to read more on Dr Glitter Light on Violet Industries's page. Usually the Dr Glitter Light application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Dr Glitter directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Dr Glitter Light is C:\Program Files\Dr Glitter\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 49.39 KB (50573 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Dr Glitter Light. They take about 49.39 KB (50573
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Dr Glitter Light version 1.45
Dr Glitter Light is an application by the software company Violet Industries. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Dr Glitter Light is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Dr Glitter Light from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dr Glitter Light or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dr Glitter Light". If it exists on your system the Dr Glitter Light application will be found very quickly. When you select Dr Glitter Light in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dr Glitter Light, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dr Glitter Light:
- The publisher is: http://www.drglitter.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dr Glitter\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dr Glitter Light.
8. After uninstalling Dr Glitter Light, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dr Glitter Light which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dr Glitter Light with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dr Glitter Light by Violet Industries from your computer, we are not saying that Dr Glitter Light by Violet Industries is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dr Glitter Light in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 01:54:46.640