This page is about Doxie 2.8 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Doxie 2.8 from your PCApparent Corporation
. Take a look here
for more info on Apparent Corporation. Click on http://www.getdoxie.com/
to get more information about Doxie 2.8 on Apparent Corporation's website. Usually the Doxie 2.8 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Doxie folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Doxie 2.8 is C:\Program Files\Doxie\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Doxie.exe is the Doxie 2.8's primary executable file and it takes around 15.94 MB (16713102 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Doxie 2.8. They occupy 18.90 MB (19816255
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Doxie.exe (15.94 MB)
- unins000.exe (820.78 KB)
- AutoStitch.exe (1.36 MB)
- CommandLineInterface.exe (252.50 KB)
- FREngineProcessor.exe (327.76 KB)
- LicenseManager.exe (232.76 KB)
This info is about Doxie 2.8 version 2.8
Doxie 2.8 is an application by Apparent Corporation. Some users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Doxie 2.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Doxie 2.8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Doxie 2.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "Doxie 2.8". The Doxie 2.8 program will be found very quickly. After you select Doxie 2.8 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Doxie 2.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Doxie 2.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getdoxie.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Doxie\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Doxie 2.8.
8. After removing Doxie 2.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Doxie 2.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Doxie 2.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Doxie 2.8 by Apparent Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Doxie 2.8 by Apparent Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Doxie 2.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 20:26:55.150