Download & Install Packages
Download & Install Packages is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\0S1P1R2Y1C1P1Q0D1F2W1G1I1F1T1Q\Download & Install Packages folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Download & Install Packages's main file takes about 559.32 KB (572739 bytes) and its name is uninstaller.exe. How to uninstall Download & Install Packages from your PC
The following executable files are incorporated in Download & Install Packages. They take 559.32 KB (572739
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (559.32 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Download & Install Packages we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Download & Install Packages
Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Download & Install Packages is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Download & Install Packages from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Download & Install Packages or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Download & Install Packages". If it is installed on your PC the Download & Install Packages app will be found very quickly. When you click Download & Install Packages in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Download & Install Packages, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Download & Install Packages.
8. After uninstalling Download & Install Packages, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Download & Install Packages that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Download & Install Packages with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130