Download Updater (AOL LLC)
Download Updater (AOL LLC) is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. Download Updater (AOL LLC) is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Software Update Utility directory, regulated by the user's option. dnu.exe is the Download Updater (AOL LLC)'s main executable file and it occupies around 196.80 KB (201520 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall Download Updater (AOL LLC) from your PC
Download Updater (AOL LLC) contains of the executables below. They occupy 235.13 KB (240776
bytes) on disk.
- dnu.exe (196.80 KB)
- uninstall.exe (38.34 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Download Updater (AOL LLC) we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Download Updater (AOL LLC) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Download Updater (AOL LLC) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Download Updater (AOL LLC) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Download Updater (AOL LLC)". If it is installed on your PC the Download Updater (AOL LLC) app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Download Updater (AOL LLC) in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Download Updater (AOL LLC), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Download Updater (AOL LLC).
8. After uninstalling Download Updater (AOL LLC), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Download Updater (AOL LLC) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Download Updater (AOL LLC) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130