Download Updater (AOL Inc.)
Download Updater (AOL Inc.) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Download Updater (AOL Inc.) from your systemAOL Inc.
. More info about AOL Inc. can be read here
. Download Updater (AOL Inc.) is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Software Update Utility directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Software Update Utility\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Download Updater (AOL Inc.). The application's main executable file occupies 231.62 KB (237176 bytes) on disk and is labeled dnu.exe.
The executable files below are part of Download Updater (AOL Inc.). They occupy an average of 269.95 KB (276432
bytes) on disk.
- dnu.exe (231.62 KB)
- uninstall.exe (38.34 KB)
The current page applies to Download Updater (AOL Inc.) version 1.2
Download Updater (AOL Inc.) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
Download Updater (AOL Inc.) is a program offered by AOL Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Download Updater (AOL Inc.) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Download Updater (AOL Inc.) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Download Updater (AOL Inc.) or simply click the Search field and type in "Download Updater (AOL Inc.)". If it exists on your system the Download Updater (AOL Inc.) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Download Updater (AOL Inc.) in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Download Updater (AOL Inc.), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Download Updater (AOL Inc.).
8. After uninstalling Download Updater (AOL Inc.), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Download Updater (AOL Inc.) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Download Updater (AOL Inc.) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Download Updater (AOL Inc.) by AOL Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Download Updater (AOL Inc.) by AOL Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Download Updater (AOL Inc.) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:54:50.240