Download Master version 126.96.36.1997
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Download Master version 188.8.131.527 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Download Master version 184.108.40.2067 from your systemWestByte
. You can find out more on WestByte or check for application updates here
. More details about Download Master version 220.127.116.117 can be seen at http://www.westbyte.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Download Master directory (same installation drive as Windows). Download Master version 18.104.22.1687's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Download Master\unins000.exe. dmaster.exe is the Download Master version 22.214.171.1247's main executable file and it takes around 4.93 MB (5172512 bytes) on disk.
Download Master version 126.96.36.1997 contains of the executables below. They take 6.30 MB (6604856
bytes) on disk.
- com.westbyte.downloadmaster.exe (108.78 KB)
- dmaster.exe (4.93 MB)
- downloader.exe (142.38 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.527
of Download Master version 184.108.40.2067.
If you are manually uninstalling Download Master version 220.127.116.117 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Download Master version 18.104.22.1687 from your PC:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Download Master version 22.214.171.1247:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Download Master
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Download Master
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Download Master
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Download Master\bugtype.cfg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Download Master\bugtype_e.cfg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Download Master\com.westbyte.downloadmaster.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Download Master\com.westbyte.downloadmaster.json
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\2VG\Download Master
Download Master version 126.96.36.1997 is a program offered by WestByte. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Download Master version 188.8.131.527 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Download Master version 184.108.40.2067 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Download Master version 220.127.116.117 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Download Master version 18.104.22.1687". If it exists on your system the Download Master version 22.214.171.1247 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Download Master version 126.96.36.1997 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Download Master version 188.8.131.527, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Download Master version 184.108.40.2067:
- The software company is: http://www.westbyte.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Download Master\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Download Master version 220.127.116.117.
8. After uninstalling Download Master version 18.104.22.1687, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Download Master version 22.214.171.1247 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Download Master version 126.96.36.1997 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Download Master version 188.8.131.527 by WestByte from your computer, we are not saying that Download Master version 184.108.40.2067 by WestByte is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Download Master version 220.127.116.117 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-04 15:10:54.303