Download Master is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Download Master from your PCwww.westbyte.com
. Go over here
for more information on www.westbyte.com. Click on http://www.westbyte.com/dm/
to get more facts about Download Master on www.westbyte.com's website. You can uninstall Download Master by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection dmaster.inf,Uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. dmaster.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.61 MB (3785728 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Download Master. They occupy 3.61 MB (3785728
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Download Master version 18.104.22.1681
only. Click on the links below for other Download Master versions:
...click to view all...
Download Master is a program released by the software company www.westbyte.com. Some users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Download Master is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Download Master with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Download Master or simply click the Search field and type in "Download Master". If it is installed on your PC the Download Master app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Download Master in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Download Master, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Download Master:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.westbyte.com/dm/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection dmaster.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Download Master.
8. After uninstalling Download Master, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Download Master that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Download Master using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Download Master by www.westbyte.com from your PC, we are not saying that Download Master by www.westbyte.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Download Master in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 06:49:08.053