Download Master is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Download Master from your systemwww.westbyte.com
. Check out here
for more details on www.westbyte.com. Please open http://www.westbyte.com/dm/
if you want to read more on Download Master on www.westbyte.com's web page. The full command line for uninstalling Download Master is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection dmaster.inf,Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. dmaster.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.14 MB (3294720 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Download Master. They take about 3.14 MB (3294720
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1249
of Download Master. You can find below info on other releases of Download Master:
...click to view all...
Download Master is a program released by the software company www.westbyte.com. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Download Master is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Download Master from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Download Master or simply activate the Search field and type in "Download Master". If it exists on your system the Download Master application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Download Master in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Download Master, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Download Master:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.westbyte.com/dm/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection dmaster.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Download Master.
8. After uninstalling Download Master, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Download Master that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Download Master using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Download Master by www.westbyte.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Download Master by www.westbyte.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Download Master in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 09:55:12.290