Download Manager Packages
This page is about Download Manager Packages for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\UserNameHUserNameQ\Download Manager Packages folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. uninstaller.exe is the Download Manager Packages's primary executable file and it occupies circa 559.32 KB (572739 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall Download Manager Packages from your computer
The following executables are contained in Download Manager Packages. They occupy 559.32 KB (572739
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (559.32 KB)
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Download Manager Packages.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Download Manager Packages:
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Documents and Settings\26000872\AppData\Roaming\1H1Q\Download Manager Packages
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Download Manager Packages
Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Download Manager Packages is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Download Manager Packages from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Download Manager Packages or simply click the Search field and type in "Download Manager Packages". If it is installed on your PC the Download Manager Packages application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Download Manager Packages in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Download Manager Packages, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Download Manager Packages.
8. After removing Download Manager Packages, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Download Manager Packages which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Download Manager Packages using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130