You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall DownVision for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall DownVision from your PCDownVision
. You can read more on DownVision or check for application updates here
. DownVision is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DownVision folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. DownVision's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DownVision\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.58 MB (1654520 bytes) on disk and is titled DownVision.exe.
The following executable files are contained in DownVision. They take 2.87 MB (3014331
bytes) on disk.
- DownVision.exe (1.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- update.exe (180.50 KB)
This web page is about DownVision version 1.0
DownVision is a program offered by DownVision. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase DownVision is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase DownVision from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DownVision or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DownVision". If it is installed on your PC the DownVision program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DownVision in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DownVision, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DownVision.
8. After uninstalling DownVision, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DownVision which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DownVision with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DownVision by DownVision from your computer, nor are we saying that DownVision by DownVision is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DownVision supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 04:28:49.147