This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Double Driver for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Double Driver from your systemBudy Setiawan Kusumah
. You can find out more on Budy Setiawan Kusumah or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Double Driver can be found at http://www.boozet.org
. Double Driver is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Double Driver directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Double Driver's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Double Driver\unins000.exe. dd.exe is the Double Driver's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 668.00 KB (684032 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Double Driver. They take about 1.47 MB (1541856
bytes) on disk.
- dd.exe (668.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (837.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of Double Driver. For more Double Driver versions please click below:
Double Driver is an application released by the software company Budy Setiawan Kusumah. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Double Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Double Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Double Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Double Driver". If it exists on your system the Double Driver program will be found very quickly. When you click Double Driver in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Double Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Double Driver:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.boozet.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Double Driver\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Double Driver.
8. After uninstalling Double Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Double Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Double Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Double Driver by Budy Setiawan Kusumah from your computer, we are not saying that Double Driver by Budy Setiawan Kusumah is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Double Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 01:03:54.080