This info is about Doro 1.81 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Doro 1.81 from your computerCompSoft
. Check out here
for more info on CompSoft. More information about Doro 1.81 can be seen at http://run.to/sz
. Doro 1.81 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\DoroPDFWriter directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove Doro 1.81 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Doro 1.81's primary file takes about 656.27 KB (672016 bytes) and its name is Doro.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Doro 1.81. They take about 1.64 MB (1722671
bytes) on disk.
- Doro.exe (656.27 KB)
- DoroServer.exe (168.00 KB)
- SetupHelp.exe (168.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.03 KB)
This web page is about Doro 1.81 version 1.81
Doro 1.81 is an application offered by CompSoft. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase Doro 1.81 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Doro 1.81 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Doro 1.81 or simply click the Search field and type in "Doro 1.81". The Doro 1.81 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Doro 1.81 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Doro 1.81, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Doro 1.81:
- The web site of the program is: http://run.to/sz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Doro 1.81.
8. After uninstalling Doro 1.81, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Doro 1.81 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Doro 1.81 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Doro 1.81 by CompSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Doro 1.81 by CompSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Doro 1.81 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 21:16:39.370