You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Doro 1.39 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Doro 1.39 from your computerCompSoft
. You can read more on CompSoft or check for application updates here
. Please open http://run.to/sz
if you want to read more on Doro 1.39 on CompSoft's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\DoroPDFWriter directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Doro 1.39 is C:\Program Files\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe. Doro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 204.00 KB (208896 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Doro 1.39. They occupy an average of 980.32 KB (1003848
bytes) on disk.
- Doro.exe (204.00 KB)
- SetupHelp.exe (108.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (668.32 KB)
The current web page applies to Doro 1.39 version 1.39
Doro 1.39 is a program marketed by CompSoft. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Doro 1.39 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Doro 1.39 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Doro 1.39 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Doro 1.39". If it exists on your system the Doro 1.39 application will be found very quickly. After you select Doro 1.39 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Doro 1.39, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Doro 1.39:
- The software company is: http://run.to/sz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Doro 1.39.
8. After uninstalling Doro 1.39, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Doro 1.39 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Doro 1.39 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Doro 1.39 by CompSoft from your computer, we are not saying that Doro 1.39 by CompSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Doro 1.39 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 16:55:17.597