Dorj 4.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Dorj 4.0 from your PCMehr Argham
. You can find out more on Mehr Argham or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Dorj 4.0 at http://www.mehrargham.com/dorj4
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mehr Argham\Dorj 4.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Mehr Argham\Dorj 4.0\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Dorj 4.0. The application's main executable file is labeled Dorj4.exe and occupies 1.90 MB (1990656 bytes).
Dorj 4.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.00 MB (2092740
bytes) on disk:
- Dorj4.exe (1.90 MB)
- uninst.exe (99.69 KB)
This info is about Dorj 4.0 version 4.0
If you are manually uninstalling Dorj 4.0 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Mehr Argham\Dorj 4.0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dorj 4.0
Dorj 4.0 is an application by the software company Mehr Argham. Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove Dorj 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Dorj 4.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dorj 4.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dorj 4.0". The Dorj 4.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Dorj 4.0 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Dorj 4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dorj 4.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mehrargham.com/dorj4
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mehr Argham\Dorj 4.0\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dorj 4.0.
8. After uninstalling Dorj 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dorj 4.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dorj 4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dorj 4.0 by Mehr Argham from your PC, we are not saying that Dorj 4.0 by Mehr Argham is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Dorj 4.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 19:26:16.083