Doras Mini Golf
Doras Mini Golf is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Doras Mini Golf from your PCePlaybus.com
. Open here
where you can find out more on ePlaybus.com. You can see more info about Doras Mini Golf at http://www.eplaybus.com
. Doras Mini Golf is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ePlaybus.com\Doras Mini Golf directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\ePlaybus.com\Doras Mini Golf\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Doras Mini Golf. Doras Mini Golf.exe is the Doras Mini Golf's main executable file and it occupies close to 2.20 MB (2306048 bytes) on disk.
Doras Mini Golf is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.87 MB (3013402
bytes) on disk:
- Doras Mini Golf.exe (2.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
Doras Mini Golf is an application marketed by ePlaybus.com. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove Doras Mini Golf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Doras Mini Golf from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Doras Mini Golf or simply click the Search feature and type in "Doras Mini Golf". If it is installed on your PC the Doras Mini Golf app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Doras Mini Golf in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Doras Mini Golf, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Doras Mini Golf:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.eplaybus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ePlaybus.com\Doras Mini Golf\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Doras Mini Golf.
8. After uninstalling Doras Mini Golf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Doras Mini Golf which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Doras Mini Golf using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Doras Mini Golf by ePlaybus.com from your computer, we are not saying that Doras Mini Golf by ePlaybus.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Doras Mini Golf in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 19:43:32.940