Doom Legacy 1.42
Doom Legacy 1.42 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Doom Legacy 1.42 from your PCDoom Legacy Team
. More information on Doom Legacy Team can be seen here
. You can read more about on Doom Legacy 1.42 at http://legacy.newdoom.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Legacy directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Doom Legacy 1.42 is C:\Program Files\Legacy\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 308.10 KB (315496 bytes) on disk.
Doom Legacy 1.42 contains of the executables below. They take 1.31 MB (1371271
bytes) on disk.
- launcher.exe (308.10 KB)
- Legacy.exe (956.05 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.98 KB)
This info is about Doom Legacy 1.42 version 1.42
Doom Legacy 1.42 is an application marketed by Doom Legacy Team. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Doom Legacy 1.42 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Doom Legacy 1.42 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Doom Legacy 1.42 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Doom Legacy 1.42". If it exists on your system the Doom Legacy 1.42 app will be found very quickly. When you click Doom Legacy 1.42 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Doom Legacy 1.42, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Doom Legacy 1.42:
- The web site of the application is: http://legacy.newdoom.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Legacy\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Doom Legacy 1.42.
8. After removing Doom Legacy 1.42, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Doom Legacy 1.42 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Doom Legacy 1.42 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Doom Legacy 1.42 by Doom Legacy Team from your PC, we are not saying that Doom Legacy 1.42 by Doom Legacy Team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Doom Legacy 1.42 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-02 20:38:40.463