Doom Builder 2.1
Doom Builder 2.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Doom Builder 2.1 from your PCCodeImp
. Open here
for more info on CodeImp. More information about Doom Builder 2.1 can be found at http://www.codeimp.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Doom Builder 2 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Doom Builder 2.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Doom Builder 2\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Builder.exe is the Doom Builder 2.1's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.50 MB (1576960 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Doom Builder 2.1. They take an average of 2.95 MB (3089338
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Builder.exe (1.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.77 KB)
- acc.exe (57.54 KB)
- bsp-w32.exe (52.50 KB)
- deepbsp.exe (112.00 KB)
- glbsp.exe (104.06 KB)
- zdbsp.exe (253.51 KB)
- ZenNode.exe (73.50 KB)
- acc.exe (60.50 KB)
This page is about Doom Builder 2.1 version 2.1
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Doom Builder 2.1.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\CodeImp\Doom Builder
Doom Builder 2.1 is a program released by CodeImp. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Doom Builder 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Doom Builder 2.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Doom Builder 2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Doom Builder 2.1". The Doom Builder 2.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Doom Builder 2.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Doom Builder 2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Doom Builder 2.1:
- The software company is: http://www.codeimp.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Doom Builder 2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Doom Builder 2.1.
8. After uninstalling Doom Builder 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Doom Builder 2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Doom Builder 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Doom Builder 2.1 by CodeImp from your computer, nor are we saying that Doom Builder 2.1 by CodeImp is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Doom Builder 2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 00:58:00.957