This info is about DoodleAnimator for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall DoodleAnimator from your computerEyeland Studio
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Eyeland Studio. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DoodleAnimator directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove DoodleAnimator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DoodleAnimator\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled DoodleAnimator.exe and its approximative size is 83.41 MB (87456768 bytes).
DoodleAnimator installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 241.43 MB (253156540
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (117.00 KB)
- DoodleAnimator.exe (83.41 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (32.74 MB)
- ffprobe.exe (32.66 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (36.97 MB)
- ffprobe.exe (36.90 MB)
- gifsicle.exe (209.10 KB)
- jpegtran.exe (81.05 KB)
- optipng.exe (101.00 KB)
- phantomjs.exe (17.73 MB)
- pngquant.exe (543.53 KB)
The current web page applies to DoodleAnimator version 1.0.0
DoodleAnimator is an application released by the software company Eyeland Studio. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove DoodleAnimator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall DoodleAnimator from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DoodleAnimator or simply click the Search field and type in "DoodleAnimator". If it is installed on your PC the DoodleAnimator application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DoodleAnimator in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DoodleAnimator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DoodleAnimator.
8. After removing DoodleAnimator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DoodleAnimator that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DoodleAnimator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DoodleAnimator by Eyeland Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that DoodleAnimator by Eyeland Studio is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DoodleAnimator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 17:54:13.983