Domoticz version 2.4028
This info is about Domoticz version 2.4028 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Domoticz version 2.4028 from your PCDomoticz.com
. More information on Domoticz.com can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.domoticz.com/
if you want to read more on Domoticz version 2.4028 on Domoticz.com's web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Domoticz folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Domoticz version 2.4028 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Domoticz\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.43 MB (7795712 bytes) on disk and is titled domoticz.exe.
The executable files below are part of Domoticz version 2.4028. They take about 8.33 MB (8739489
bytes) on disk.
- domoticz.exe (7.43 MB)
- nssm.exe (210.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (711.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4028
of Domoticz version 2.4028.
Domoticz version 2.4028 is a program offered by Domoticz.com. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Domoticz version 2.4028 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Domoticz version 2.4028 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Domoticz version 2.4028 or simply click the Search field and type in "Domoticz version 2.4028". The Domoticz version 2.4028 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Domoticz version 2.4028 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Domoticz version 2.4028, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Domoticz version 2.4028:
- The publisher is: http://www.domoticz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Domoticz\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Domoticz version 2.4028.
8. After uninstalling Domoticz version 2.4028, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Domoticz version 2.4028 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Domoticz version 2.4028 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Domoticz version 2.4028 by Domoticz.com from your PC, we are not saying that Domoticz version 2.4028 by Domoticz.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Domoticz version 2.4028 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 18:16:13.873