Domain Name Analyzer v6.081713
Domain Name Analyzer v6.081713 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Domain Name Analyzer v6.081713 from your PCSoftnik Technologies
. Open here
for more information on Softnik Technologies. More information about the program Domain Name Analyzer v6.081713 can be found at http://www.softnik.com/
. Domain Name Analyzer v6.081713 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Softnik Technologies\Domain Name Analyzer v6 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Domain Name Analyzer v6.081713 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Softnik Technologies\Domain Name Analyzer v6\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named dnav6.exe and it has a size of 5.39 MB (5652264 bytes).
Domain Name Analyzer v6.081713 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.58 MB (6903872
bytes) on disk.
- dnav6.exe (5.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.081713
of Domain Name Analyzer v6.081713.
Domain Name Analyzer v6.081713 is an application marketed by Softnik Technologies. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove Domain Name Analyzer v6.081713 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Domain Name Analyzer v6.081713 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Domain Name Analyzer v6.081713 or simply click the Search field and type in "Domain Name Analyzer v6.081713". The Domain Name Analyzer v6.081713 program will be found very quickly. When you click Domain Name Analyzer v6.081713 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Domain Name Analyzer v6.081713, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Domain Name Analyzer v6.081713:
- The publisher is: http://www.softnik.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Softnik Technologies\Domain Name Analyzer v6\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Domain Name Analyzer v6.081713.
8. After removing Domain Name Analyzer v6.081713, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Domain Name Analyzer v6.081713 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Domain Name Analyzer v6.081713 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Domain Name Analyzer v6.081713 by Softnik Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that Domain Name Analyzer v6.081713 by Softnik Technologies is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Domain Name Analyzer v6.081713 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 16:25:59.557