You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove DomaIQ for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall DomaIQ from your systemTuguu SLU
. You can read more on Tuguu SLU or check for application updates here
. Usually the DomaIQ program is placed in the C:\Program Files\DomaIQ Uninstaller folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling DomaIQ is C:\Program Files\DomaIQ Uninstaller\DomaIQUninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. DomaIQ's primary file takes around 41.50 KB (42496 bytes) and is named DomaIQUninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of DomaIQ. They take about 41.50 KB (42496
bytes) on disk.
- DomaIQUninstall.exe (41.50 KB)
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall DomaIQ.Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DomaIQ Uninstaller
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\DIQM\VAFPlayer_160\DomaIQ10.exe
DomaIQ is an application released by Tuguu SLU. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall DomaIQ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall DomaIQ from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DomaIQ or simply activate the Search field and type in "DomaIQ". If it exists on your system the DomaIQ application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DomaIQ in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DomaIQ, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DomaIQ.
8. After removing DomaIQ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DomaIQ that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DomaIQ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DomaIQ by Tuguu SLU from your computer, nor are we saying that DomaIQ by Tuguu SLU is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DomaIQ in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:14:18.090