This page contains detailed information on how to remove DomGame for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall DomGame from your systemRival
. You can find out more on Rival or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on DomGame at http://www.DomGame.com
. DomGame is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DomGame directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove DomGame by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DomGame\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. DomGame's primary file takes around 9.47 MB (9934783 bytes) and is named DomGame.exe.
The executable files below are part of DomGame. They occupy an average of 9.77 MB (10248665
bytes) on disk.
- DomGame.exe (9.47 MB)
- Loader.exe (56.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (250.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of DomGame. For other DomGame versions please click below:
DomGame is an application offered by Rival. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall DomGame is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase DomGame with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DomGame or simply click the Search field and type in "DomGame". If it is installed on your PC the DomGame program will be found automatically. After you click DomGame in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DomGame, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DomGame:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.DomGame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DomGame\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DomGame.
8. After removing DomGame, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DomGame that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DomGame with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DomGame by Rival from your computer, nor are we saying that DomGame by Rival is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DomGame supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 11:30:34.907