This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Dolphin Deals for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Dolphin Deals from your PCDolphin Deals
. Open here
where you can read more on Dolphin Deals. More details about the program Dolphin Deals can be seen at http://sqeedolphindeals.com/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dolphin Deals folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Dolphin Deals\DolphinDealsuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Dolphin Deals.
The executable files below are part of Dolphin Deals. They take an average of 1.25 MB (1313244
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- DolphinDealsUninstall.exe (235.46 KB)
This data is about Dolphin Deals version 2014.08.14.112834
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Dolphin Deals:
...click to view all...
Dolphin Deals is an application offered by Dolphin Deals. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Dolphin Deals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Dolphin Deals with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dolphin Deals or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dolphin Deals". If it is installed on your PC the Dolphin Deals application will be found very quickly. After you select Dolphin Deals in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dolphin Deals, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dolphin Deals:
- The web site of the program is: http://sqeedolphindeals.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dolphin Deals\DolphinDealsuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dolphin Deals.
8. After removing Dolphin Deals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dolphin Deals that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dolphin Deals using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dolphin Deals by Dolphin Deals from your PC, we are not saying that Dolphin Deals by Dolphin Deals is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dolphin Deals in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130