Dolby Axon - 188.8.131.52
You can find below details on how to remove Dolby Axon - 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Dolby Axon - 220.127.116.11 from your PCDolby Laboratories
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Dolby Laboratories. Further information about Dolby Axon - 18.104.22.168 can be seen at http://axon.dolby.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DolbyAxon folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\DolbyAxon\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Dolby Axon - 22.214.171.124. Axon.exe is the Dolby Axon - 126.96.36.199's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 4.06 MB (4253968 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Dolby Axon - 188.8.131.52. They take about 5.76 MB (6044464
bytes) on disk.
- Axon.exe (4.06 MB)
- AxonLauncher.exe (610.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The current web page applies to Dolby Axon - 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Dolby Axon - 18.104.22.168 is a program marketed by the software company Dolby Laboratories. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Dolby Axon - 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Dolby Axon - 126.96.36.199 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dolby Axon - 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dolby Axon - 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the Dolby Axon - 220.127.116.11 application will be found very quickly. When you click Dolby Axon - 18.104.22.168 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dolby Axon - 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dolby Axon - 126.96.36.199:
- The software company is: http://axon.dolby.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DolbyAxon\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dolby Axon - 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing Dolby Axon - 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dolby Axon - 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dolby Axon - 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dolby Axon - 22.214.171.124 by Dolby Laboratories from your computer, we are not saying that Dolby Axon - 126.96.36.199 by Dolby Laboratories is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dolby Axon - 188.8.131.52 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-15 03:05:51.713