Dokhtarane is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Dokhtarane from your systemAndisheMabna
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AndisheMabna. Detailed information about Dokhtarane can be found at http://www.AndisheMabna.com/
. Usually the Dokhtarane application is placed in the C:\Program Files\AndisheMabna\Dokhtarane directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Dokhtarane's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AndisheMabna\Dokhtarane\unins000.exe. Dokhtarane's primary file takes around 3.64 MB (3819008 bytes) and is called Dokhtarane.exe.
The executables below are part of Dokhtarane. They take about 4.76 MB (4992721
bytes) on disk.
- Dokhtarane.exe (3.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current page applies to Dokhtarane version 18.104.22.168
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Registry that is not cleaned:
Dokhtarane is a program marketed by AndisheMabna. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Dokhtarane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Dokhtarane from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dokhtarane or simply click the Search field and type in "Dokhtarane". The Dokhtarane program will be found automatically. When you click Dokhtarane in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Dokhtarane, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dokhtarane:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.AndisheMabna.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AndisheMabna\Dokhtarane\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dokhtarane.
8. After removing Dokhtarane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dokhtarane which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dokhtarane with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dokhtarane by AndisheMabna from your PC, we are not saying that Dokhtarane by AndisheMabna is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dokhtarane in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 03:55:39.920