DogSettings version 126.96.36.199
DogSettings version 188.8.131.52 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall DogSettings version 184.108.40.206 from your systemDogStrike
. You can read more on DogStrike or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.dogstrike.altervista.org
to get more details about DogSettings version 220.127.116.11 on DogStrike's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DogSettings directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall DogSettings version 18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DogSettings\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.32 MB (2430976 bytes) on disk and is called DogSettings.exe.
The executables below are part of DogSettings version 22.214.171.124. They occupy about 3.17 MB (3324702
bytes) on disk.
- AutoUpdate.exe (174.50 KB)
- DogSettings.exe (2.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of DogSettings version 188.8.131.52.
DogSettings version 184.108.40.206 is an application marketed by the software company DogStrike. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall DogSettings version 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DogSettings version 18.104.22.168 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DogSettings version 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DogSettings version 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the DogSettings version 188.8.131.52 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DogSettings version 184.108.40.206 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DogSettings version 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DogSettings version 18.104.22.168:
- The software company is: http://www.dogstrike.altervista.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DogSettings\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DogSettings version 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing DogSettings version 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DogSettings version 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DogSettings version 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DogSettings version 220.127.116.11 by DogStrike from your PC, nor are we saying that DogSettings version 18.104.22.168 by DogStrike is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DogSettings version 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 23:22:13.147