Documents To Go
Documents To Go is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Documents To Go from your systemBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. Additional info about BlueStack Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. Documents To Go is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\BlueStacks directory, subject to the user's option. "C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\HD-RunApp.exe" uninstall "C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\UserData\Library\My Apps\Documents To Go.lnk" "apktoexe_Documents To Go" is the full command line if you want to remove Documents To Go. Documents To Go's main file takes about 427.87 KB (438136 bytes) and its name is HD-RunApp.exe.
Documents To Go is comprised of the following executables which take 7.76 MB (8138775
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- HD-Adb.exe (401.28 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (567.87 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (435.87 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (254.37 KB)
- HD-DockHandler.exe (419.87 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (575.87 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (454.37 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (439.87 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (399.87 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (375.87 KB)
- HD-MoreApps-InstHelper.exe (415.87 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (366.87 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (399.87 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (423.87 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (427.87 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (383.87 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (358.87 KB)
- HD-StartLauncher.exe (407.87 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Documents To Go version 0.7.5.2700
Documents To Go is a program released by the software company BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Documents To Go is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Documents To Go from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Documents To Go or simply click the Search field and type in "Documents To Go". The Documents To Go app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Documents To Go in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Documents To Go, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Documents To Go.
8. After uninstalling Documents To Go, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Documents To Go that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Documents To Go using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Documents To Go by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Documents To Go by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Documents To Go supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 05:38:28.620