You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Document Manager for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Document Manager from your systemWonderFox Soft, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
. Open here
for more details on WonderFox Soft, Inc. All Rights Reserved.. You can get more details about Document Manager at http://www.documents-manager.com/product/documents-manager.html
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\WonderFox Soft\Document Manager folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. Document Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WonderFox Soft\Document Manager\unin00000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.36 MB (2474496 bytes) on disk and is called Document Manager.exe.
Document Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.88 MB (3023360
bytes) on disk.
- Document Manager.exe (2.36 MB)
- unin00000.exe (536.00 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders that were left behind:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\Roger\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\WonderFox Soft\Document Manager
- C:\Users\Roger\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Document Manager
- C:\Users\Roger\Desktop\WonderFox Document Manager v1.2
Document Manager is an application released by the software company WonderFox Soft, Inc. All Rights Reserved.. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Document Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Document Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Document Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Document Manager". If it exists on your system the Document Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Document Manager in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Document Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Document Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.documents-manager.com/product/documents-manager.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WonderFox Soft\Document Manager\unin00000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Document Manager.
8. After uninstalling Document Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Document Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Document Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Document Manager by WonderFox Soft, Inc. All Rights Reserved. from your PC, nor are we saying that Document Manager by WonderFox Soft, Inc. All Rights Reserved. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Document Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:23:45.067