DocuCan is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall DocuCan from your PCMarsep KCD
. You can find out more on Marsep KCD or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.docucan.co.uk
to get more information about DocuCan on Marsep KCD's website. Usually the DocuCan program is placed in the C:\Program Files\DocuCan folder, depending on the user's option during install. DocuCan's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DocuCan\DocuCanWin64_1.9_18675.exe. DocuCan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.18 MB (1240016 bytes) on disk.
DocuCan installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.10 MB (3249456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DocuCan.exe (1.18 MB)
- DocuCanWin64_1.9_18675.exe (559.03 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (202.06 KB)
- javacpl.exe (78.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (311.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (108.56 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (68.06 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9.0
of DocuCan. You can find below info on other releases of DocuCan:
...click to view all...
DocuCan is a program marketed by the software company Marsep KCD. Some people want to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove DocuCan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete DocuCan from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DocuCan or simply click the Search feature and type in "DocuCan". If it is installed on your PC the DocuCan app will be found automatically. When you select DocuCan in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DocuCan, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DocuCan:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.docucan.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DocuCan\DocuCanWin64_1.9_18675.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DocuCan.
8. After removing DocuCan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DocuCan that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DocuCan using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove DocuCan by Marsep KCD from your computer, we are not saying that DocuCan by Marsep KCD is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DocuCan in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 18:00:45.813