Docker Toolbox version 1.11.1
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Docker Toolbox version 1.11.1 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Docker Toolbox version 1.11.1 from your PCDocker
. You can find out more on Docker or check for application updates here
. Please follow https://docker.com
if you want to read more on Docker Toolbox version 1.11.1 on Docker's page. Usually the Docker Toolbox version 1.11.1 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Docker Toolbox directory, depending on the user's option during install. Docker Toolbox version 1.11.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Docker Toolbox\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled docker.exe and it has a size of 28.86 MB (30262319 bytes).
The executables below are part of Docker Toolbox version 1.11.1. They take an average of 168.56 MB (176747694
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- docker-compose.exe (5.84 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (34.78 MB)
- docker.exe (28.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
- git.exe (29.72 MB)
- Kitematic.exe (67.57 MB)
- ssh.exe (581.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.11.1
of Docker Toolbox version 1.11.1.
Docker Toolbox version 1.11.1 is a program marketed by the software company Docker. Some users try to erase it. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Docker Toolbox version 1.11.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Docker Toolbox version 1.11.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Docker Toolbox version 1.11.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Docker Toolbox version 1.11.1". If it exists on your system the Docker Toolbox version 1.11.1 program will be found automatically. When you select Docker Toolbox version 1.11.1 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Docker Toolbox version 1.11.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Docker Toolbox version 1.11.1:
- The web site of the application is: https://docker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Docker Toolbox\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Docker Toolbox version 1.11.1.
8. After uninstalling Docker Toolbox version 1.11.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Docker Toolbox version 1.11.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Docker Toolbox version 1.11.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Docker Toolbox version 1.11.1 by Docker from your PC, we are not saying that Docker Toolbox version 1.11.1 by Docker is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Docker Toolbox version 1.11.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 22:09:22.067