Docker Toolbox version 17.10.0-ce
Docker Toolbox version 17.10.0-ce is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Docker Toolbox version 17.10.0-ce from your PCDocker
. You can read more on Docker or check for application updates here
. Further information about Docker Toolbox version 17.10.0-ce can be seen at https://docker.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Docker Toolbox folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Docker Toolbox version 17.10.0-ce by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Docker Toolbox\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. docker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 19.06 MB (19981312 bytes) on disk.
Docker Toolbox version 17.10.0-ce is composed of the following executables which take 150.75 MB (158072134
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- docker-compose.exe (6.65 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (25.65 MB)
- docker.exe (19.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
- git.exe (30.04 MB)
- Kitematic.exe (67.57 MB)
- ssh.exe (581.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.10.0
of Docker Toolbox version 17.10.0-ce.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Docker Toolbox version 17.10.0-ce is a program by Docker. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Docker Toolbox version 17.10.0-ce is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Docker Toolbox version 17.10.0-ce from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Docker Toolbox version 17.10.0-ce or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Docker Toolbox version 17.10.0-ce". If it is installed on your PC the Docker Toolbox version 17.10.0-ce application will be found automatically. When you select Docker Toolbox version 17.10.0-ce in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Docker Toolbox version 17.10.0-ce, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Docker Toolbox version 17.10.0-ce:
- The web site of the application is: https://docker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Docker Toolbox\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Docker Toolbox version 17.10.0-ce.
8. After removing Docker Toolbox version 17.10.0-ce, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Docker Toolbox version 17.10.0-ce that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Docker Toolbox version 17.10.0-ce using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Docker Toolbox version 17.10.0-ce by Docker from your PC, we are not saying that Docker Toolbox version 17.10.0-ce by Docker is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Docker Toolbox version 17.10.0-ce supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 09:14:54.977