DocPad is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall DocPad from your computerGammadyne Corporation
. Further information on Gammadyne Corporation can be seen here
. Please open http://www.gammadyne.com
if you want to read more on DocPad on Gammadyne Corporation's page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\DocPad directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\DocPad\Uninstall\Uninstall.EXE /u:"DocPad" is the full command line if you want to remove DocPad. DocPad's main file takes around 2.55 MB (2670272 bytes) and is called docpad.exe.
The following executables are installed beside DocPad. They occupy about 3.14 MB (3297152
bytes) on disk.
- docpad.exe (2.55 MB)
- Uninstall.EXE (612.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0
of DocPad. For more DocPad versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DocPad is a program marketed by Gammadyne Corporation. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase DocPad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase DocPad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DocPad or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DocPad". If it exists on your system the DocPad app will be found automatically. After you select DocPad in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DocPad, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DocPad:
- The software company is: http://www.gammadyne.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DocPad\Uninstall\Uninstall.EXE /u:"DocPad"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DocPad.
8. After removing DocPad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DocPad that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DocPad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DocPad by Gammadyne Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that DocPad by Gammadyne Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DocPad supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 21:13:11.357