Doc Scrubber v1.1
This info is about Doc Scrubber v1.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Doc Scrubber v1.1 from your PCJavacool Software LLC
. More information on Javacool Software LLC can be seen here
. You can see more info on Doc Scrubber v1.1 at http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/
. Doc Scrubber v1.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Doc Scrubber directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Doc Scrubber v1.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Doc Scrubber\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. docscrubber.exe is the Doc Scrubber v1.1's primary executable file and it occupies close to 179.50 KB (183808 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Doc Scrubber v1.1. They take an average of 253.64 KB (259728
bytes) on disk.
- docscrubber.exe (179.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.14 KB)
The current page applies to Doc Scrubber v1.1 version 1.1
Doc Scrubber v1.1 is a program marketed by Javacool Software LLC. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Doc Scrubber v1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Doc Scrubber v1.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Doc Scrubber v1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Doc Scrubber v1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Doc Scrubber v1.1 app will be found automatically. After you click Doc Scrubber v1.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Doc Scrubber v1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Doc Scrubber v1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Doc Scrubber\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Doc Scrubber v1.1.
8. After removing Doc Scrubber v1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Doc Scrubber v1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Doc Scrubber v1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Doc Scrubber v1.1 by Javacool Software LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Doc Scrubber v1.1 by Javacool Software LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Doc Scrubber v1.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 09:32:18.280