Doc Office Manager
Doc Office Manager is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Doc Office Manager from your systemOpenBee
. More data about OpenBee can be read here
. Usually the Doc Office Manager application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\OfficeManager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\OfficeManager\uninst.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Doc Office Manager. AddInManager.exe is the Doc Office Manager's primary executable file and it takes approximately 259.00 KB (265216 bytes) on disk.
Doc Office Manager is composed of the following executables which take 1.92 MB (2008319
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AddInManager.exe (259.00 KB)
- ExplorerAddIn.exe (103.00 KB)
- OpenBee_DOM_Excel.exe (364.91 KB)
- OpenBee_DOM_Outlook.exe (364.91 KB)
- OpenBee_DOM_PowerPoint.exe (364.91 KB)
- OpenBee_DOM_Word.exe (364.91 KB)
- uninst.exe (62.63 KB)
- mage.exe (76.99 KB)
Doc Office Manager is an application offered by the software company OpenBee. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Doc Office Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Doc Office Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Doc Office Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Doc Office Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Doc Office Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Doc Office Manager in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Doc Office Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Doc Office Manager.
8. After uninstalling Doc Office Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Doc Office Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Doc Office Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Doc Office Manager by OpenBee from your PC, we are not saying that Doc Office Manager by OpenBee is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Doc Office Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:46:51.183