Do Your Data Recovery Free 6.1
This web page is about Do Your Data Recovery Free 6.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Do Your Data Recovery Free 6.1 from your computerDoYourData
. Additional info about DoYourData can be seen here
. Please open http://www.doyourdata.com/support/
if you want to read more on Do Your Data Recovery Free 6.1 on DoYourData's page. Do Your Data Recovery Free 6.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\DoYourData\Do Your Data Recovery folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Do Your Data Recovery Free 6.1 is C:\Program Files\DoYourData\Do Your Data Recovery\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Do Your Data Recovery Free 6.1's main file takes about 190.00 KB (194560 bytes) and is named Main.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Do Your Data Recovery Free 6.1. They take about 16.25 MB (17034533
bytes) on disk.
- DoYourData.exe (13.17 MB)
- Main.exe (190.00 KB)
- Microsoft.exe (1.69 MB)
- NewMicrosoft.exe (508.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (723.29 KB)
The current web page applies to Do Your Data Recovery Free 6.1 version 6.1
Do Your Data Recovery Free 6.1 is an application offered by the software company DoYourData. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Do Your Data Recovery Free 6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Do Your Data Recovery Free 6.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Do Your Data Recovery Free 6.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Do Your Data Recovery Free 6.1". If it exists on your system the Do Your Data Recovery Free 6.1 application will be found automatically. When you click Do Your Data Recovery Free 6.1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Do Your Data Recovery Free 6.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Do Your Data Recovery Free 6.1:
- The software company is: http://www.doyourdata.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DoYourData\Do Your Data Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Do Your Data Recovery Free 6.1.
8. After uninstalling Do Your Data Recovery Free 6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Do Your Data Recovery Free 6.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Do Your Data Recovery Free 6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Do Your Data Recovery Free 6.1 by DoYourData from your PC, nor are we saying that Do Your Data Recovery Free 6.1 by DoYourData is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Do Your Data Recovery Free 6.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-22 03:50:00.607