DnssecTrigger 0.12 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall DnssecTrigger 0.12 from your systemNLnet Labs
. Take a look here
for more info on NLnet Labs. You can read more about on DnssecTrigger 0.12 at http://nlnetlabs.nl
. DnssecTrigger 0.12 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\DnssecTrigger folder, depending on the user's decision. DnssecTrigger 0.12's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\DnssecTrigger\uninst.exe". dnssec-trigger-control.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 74.50 KB (76288 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of DnssecTrigger 0.12. They take about 967.94 KB (991175
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dnssec-trigger-control.exe (74.50 KB)
- dnssec-trigger-keygen.exe (55.00 KB)
- dnssec-trigger-panel.exe (92.00 KB)
- dnssec-triggerd.exe (179.00 KB)
- unbound-anchor.exe (62.50 KB)
- unbound-checkconf.exe (52.50 KB)
- unbound-control.exe (54.00 KB)
- unbound-host.exe (85.50 KB)
- unbound.exe (172.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (140.94 KB)
This data is about DnssecTrigger 0.12 version 0.12
DnssecTrigger 0.12 is a program offered by the software company NLnet Labs. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall DnssecTrigger 0.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase DnssecTrigger 0.12 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DnssecTrigger 0.12 or simply click the Search field and type in "DnssecTrigger 0.12". The DnssecTrigger 0.12 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DnssecTrigger 0.12 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DnssecTrigger 0.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DnssecTrigger 0.12:
- The web site of the application is: http://nlnetlabs.nl
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DnssecTrigger\uninst.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DnssecTrigger 0.12.
8. After uninstalling DnssecTrigger 0.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DnssecTrigger 0.12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DnssecTrigger 0.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DnssecTrigger 0.12 by NLnet Labs from your computer, we are not saying that DnssecTrigger 0.12 by NLnet Labs is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DnssecTrigger 0.12 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-29 13:30:04.430