DmC Devil May Cry
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall DmC Devil May Cry for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall DmC Devil May Cry from your computerNinja Theory
. Additional info about Ninja Theory can be found here
. Further information about DmC Devil May Cry can be seen at http://www.devilmaycry.com/index.php
. The program is usually found in the C:\Beni Games\Steam Games\steamapps\common\DmC Devil May Cry directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove DmC Devil May Cry by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in DmC Devil May Cry. They occupy 18.70 MB (19609560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.20 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
If you're planning to uninstall DmC Devil May Cry you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\DmC Devil May Cry.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 220440
DmC Devil May Cry is an application marketed by the software company Ninja Theory. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove DmC Devil May Cry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove DmC Devil May Cry with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DmC Devil May Cry or simply click the Search feature and type in "DmC Devil May Cry". The DmC Devil May Cry program will be found very quickly. When you select DmC Devil May Cry in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DmC Devil May Cry, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DmC Devil May Cry:
- The software company is: http://www.devilmaycry.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DmC Devil May Cry.
8. After uninstalling DmC Devil May Cry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DmC Devil May Cry which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DmC Devil May Cry with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DmC Devil May Cry by Ninja Theory from your computer, we are not saying that DmC Devil May Cry by Ninja Theory is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DmC Devil May Cry in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:48:23.337