DmC Devil May Cry
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall DmC Devil May Cry for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall DmC Devil May Cry from your PCNinja Theory
. Additional info about Ninja Theory can be found here
. Further information about DmC Devil May Cry can be seen at http://www.devilmaycry.com/index.php
. The program is usually found in the C:\Beni Games\Steam Games\steamapps\common\DmC Devil May Cry directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove DmC Devil May Cry by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in DmC Devil May Cry. They occupy 18.70 MB (19609560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.20 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
If you're planning to uninstall DmC Devil May Cry you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 220440
DmC Devil May Cry is an application offered by the software company Ninja Theory. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall DmC Devil May Cry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall DmC Devil May Cry using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DmC Devil May Cry or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DmC Devil May Cry". If it exists on your system the DmC Devil May Cry app will be found very quickly. When you click DmC Devil May Cry in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DmC Devil May Cry, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DmC Devil May Cry:
- The publisher is: http://www.devilmaycry.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DmC Devil May Cry.
8. After uninstalling DmC Devil May Cry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DmC Devil May Cry which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DmC Devil May Cry using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DmC Devil May Cry by Ninja Theory from your PC, nor are we saying that DmC Devil May Cry by Ninja Theory is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DmC Devil May Cry supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:48:23.337