Dll-Files.com Fixer is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Dll-Files.com Fixer from your computerDR.Ahmed Saker
. Take a look here
for more info on DR.Ahmed Saker. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Dll-Files.com Fixer folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Dll-Files.com Fixer is C:\Program Files\Dll-Files.com Fixer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. DLLFixer.exe is the Dll-Files.com Fixer's primary executable file and it takes circa 7.80 MB (8180456 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Dll-Files.com Fixer. They take about 8.58 MB (8997176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanSchedule.exe (70.23 KB)
- DLLFixer.exe (7.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (727.35 KB)
Dll-Files.com Fixer is an application marketed by DR.Ahmed Saker. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Dll-Files.com Fixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Dll-Files.com Fixer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dll-Files.com Fixer or simply click the Search field and type in "Dll-Files.com Fixer". The Dll-Files.com Fixer application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Dll-Files.com Fixer in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Dll-Files.com Fixer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dll-Files.com Fixer.
8. After uninstalling Dll-Files.com Fixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dll-Files.com Fixer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dll-Files.com Fixer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dll-Files.com Fixer by DR.Ahmed Saker from your PC, nor are we saying that Dll-Files.com Fixer by DR.Ahmed Saker is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dll-Files.com Fixer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-19 12:07:36.327