This page contains complete information on how to remove Dll-Files Fixer for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Dll-Files Fixer from your systemDll-Files.com
. More data about Dll-Files.com can be seen here
. Click on http://www.Dll-Files.com/Fixer/
to get more information about Dll-Files Fixer on Dll-Files.com's website. Usually the Dll-Files Fixer application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Dll-Files.com Fixer folder, depending on the user's option during install. Dll-Files Fixer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Dll-Files.com Fixer\unins000.exe. CleanSchedule.exe is the Dll-Files Fixer's main executable file and it takes close to 890.44 KB (911808 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Dll-Files Fixer. They occupy about 2.39 MB (2509184
bytes) on disk.
- CleanSchedule.exe (890.44 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.52 MB)
This data is about Dll-Files Fixer version 1.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Dll-Files Fixer versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Dll-Files Fixer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Dll-Files Fixer from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by Dll-Files Fixer when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dll-Files.com Fixer
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DLL-files.com\Fixer\Version 1.0\d3dx9_43.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DLL-files.com\Fixer\Version 1.0\dllinfo.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DLL-files.com\Fixer\Version 1.0\ExcludeList.rcp
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DLL-files.com\Fixer\Version 1.0\log_08-15-2017.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DLL-files.com\Fixer\Version 1.0\results.rcp
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DLL-files.com\Fixer\Version 1.0\TempHLList.rcp
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Dll-Files Fixer.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dll-Files Fixer_is1
Dll-Files Fixer is an application released by the software company Dll-Files.com. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Dll-Files Fixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Dll-Files Fixer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dll-Files Fixer or simply click the Search field and type in "Dll-Files Fixer". If it is installed on your PC the Dll-Files Fixer app will be found very quickly. When you click Dll-Files Fixer in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Dll-Files Fixer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dll-Files Fixer:
- The software company is: http://www.Dll-Files.com/Fixer/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dll-Files.com Fixer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dll-Files Fixer.
8. After uninstalling Dll-Files Fixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dll-Files Fixer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dll-Files Fixer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dll-Files Fixer by Dll-Files.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Dll-Files Fixer by Dll-Files.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dll-Files Fixer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:06:35.657