This page contains complete information on how to remove Dll-Files Fixer for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Dll-Files Fixer from your computerDll-Files.com
. More data about Dll-Files.com can be seen here
. Click on http://www.Dll-Files.com/Fixer/
to get more information about Dll-Files Fixer on Dll-Files.com's website. Usually the Dll-Files Fixer application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Dll-Files.com Fixer folder, depending on the user's option during install. Dll-Files Fixer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Dll-Files.com Fixer\unins000.exe. CleanSchedule.exe is the Dll-Files Fixer's main executable file and it takes close to 890.44 KB (911808 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Dll-Files Fixer. They occupy about 2.39 MB (2509184
bytes) on disk.
- CleanSchedule.exe (890.44 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.52 MB)
This data is about Dll-Files Fixer version 1.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Dll-Files Fixer versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Dll-Files Fixer.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dll-Files Fixer_is1
Dll-Files Fixer is an application offered by Dll-Files.com. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Dll-Files Fixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Dll-Files Fixer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dll-Files Fixer or simply click the Search field and type in "Dll-Files Fixer". The Dll-Files Fixer program will be found very quickly. After you select Dll-Files Fixer in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dll-Files Fixer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dll-Files Fixer:
- The publisher is: http://www.Dll-Files.com/Fixer/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dll-Files.com Fixer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dll-Files Fixer.
8. After uninstalling Dll-Files Fixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dll-Files Fixer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dll-Files Fixer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dll-Files Fixer by Dll-Files.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Dll-Files Fixer by Dll-Files.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dll-Files Fixer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:06:35.657