Dll Files Fixer 2.00
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Dll Files Fixer 2.00 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dll Files Fixer 2.00 from your systemNIA Team
. Go over here
where you can find out more on NIA Team. Dll Files Fixer 2.00 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NIA Team\Dll Files Fixer directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Dll Files Fixer 2.00 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NIA Team\Dll Files Fixer\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the Dll Files Fixer 2.00's main executable file and it takes approximately 457.06 KB (468031 bytes) on disk.
Dll Files Fixer 2.00 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 682.56 KB (698943
bytes) on disk.
- HostsBlock.exe (225.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (457.06 KB)
The current web page applies to Dll Files Fixer 2.00 version 2.00
Dll Files Fixer 2.00 is an application released by the software company NIA Team. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Dll Files Fixer 2.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Dll Files Fixer 2.00 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dll Files Fixer 2.00 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dll Files Fixer 2.00". If it is installed on your PC the Dll Files Fixer 2.00 program will be found very quickly. After you select Dll Files Fixer 2.00 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Dll Files Fixer 2.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dll Files Fixer 2.00.
8. After uninstalling Dll Files Fixer 2.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dll Files Fixer 2.00 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dll Files Fixer 2.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dll Files Fixer 2.00 by NIA Team from your PC, we are not saying that Dll Files Fixer 2.00 by NIA Team is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dll Files Fixer 2.00 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 21:28:36.647