DizzyDing is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall DizzyDing from your systemDizzyDing
. Open here
for more details on DizzyDing. More information about DizzyDing can be seen at http://dizzyding.info/support
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DizzyDing directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\DizzyDing\DizzyDingUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to remove DizzyDing. DizzyDing's main file takes about 1.71 MB (1791264 bytes) and its name is DizzyDing.BOAS.exe.
The executables below are part of DizzyDing. They take about 8.04 MB (8433320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DizzyDingUn.exe (540.28 KB)
- DizzyDingUninstall.exe (255.07 KB)
- utilDizzyDing.exe (399.28 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- DizzyDing.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- DizzyDing.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- DizzyDing.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- DizzyDing.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.28 KB)
- DizzyDing.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.28 KB)
- DizzyDing.expext.exe (99.28 KB)
- DizzyDing.PurBrowse64(18).exe (344.78 KB)
- DizzyDing.PurBrowse64.exe (345.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.01.062416
of DizzyDing. For other DizzyDing versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DizzyDing is a program released by the software company DizzyDing. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall DizzyDing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete DizzyDing from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DizzyDing or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DizzyDing". The DizzyDing app will be found automatically. When you click DizzyDing in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DizzyDing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DizzyDing:
- The software company is: http://dizzyding.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DizzyDing\DizzyDingUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DizzyDing.
8. After uninstalling DizzyDing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DizzyDing that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DizzyDing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DizzyDing by DizzyDing from your PC, we are not saying that DizzyDing by DizzyDing is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DizzyDing in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 06:23:28.560