Divine Elemente is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Divine Elemente from your systemDivine Project
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Divine Project. More information about Divine Elemente can be found at http://www.divine-project.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Divine\Elemente folder (same installation drive as Windows). Divine Elemente's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Divine\Elemente\unins000.exe. Divine.exe is the Divine Elemente's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 168.00 KB (172032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Divine Elemente. They take about 2.81 MB (2944451
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Divine.exe (168.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- BugReport.exe (504.00 KB)
- Control.exe (296.00 KB)
- ControlService.exe (260.00 KB)
- Elemente-ftp.exe (236.00 KB)
- Elemente-update.exe (216.00 KB)
- Support.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.2.130
of Divine Elemente. You can find below info on other application versions of Divine Elemente:
Divine Elemente is a program offered by the software company Divine Project. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove Divine Elemente is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Divine Elemente from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Divine Elemente or simply click the Search field and type in "Divine Elemente". If it exists on your system the Divine Elemente application will be found automatically. When you select Divine Elemente in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Divine Elemente, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Divine Elemente:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.divine-project.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Divine\Elemente\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Divine Elemente.
8. After removing Divine Elemente, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Divine Elemente which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Divine Elemente using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Divine Elemente by Divine Project from your PC, nor are we saying that Divine Elemente by Divine Project is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Divine Elemente supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 13:51:27.543