Dive Organizer 2.20
Dive Organizer 2.20 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.20 from your PCMares S.p.A.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Mares S.p.A.. More data about the app Dive Organizer 2.20 can be seen at http://www.mares.com
. Dive Organizer 2.20 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Mares\DiveOrganizer directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Dive Organizer 2.20's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Mares\DiveOrganizer\uninst.exe. DiveOrganizer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 7.49 MB (7857152 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Dive Organizer 2.20. They take 7.98 MB (8367165
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (100.92 KB)
- DiveOrganizer.exe (7.49 MB)
- DoCLI.exe (6.50 KB)
- GetLogs.exe (359.14 KB)
- msp430-bsl.exe (31.50 KB)
This web page is about Dive Organizer 2.20 version 188.8.131.5206
only. You can find here a few links to other Dive Organizer 2.20 releases:
Dive Organizer 2.20 is an application marketed by the software company Mares S.p.A.. Some users decide to remove it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Dive Organizer 2.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Dive Organizer 2.20 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dive Organizer 2.20 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dive Organizer 2.20". If it exists on your system the Dive Organizer 2.20 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Dive Organizer 2.20 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Dive Organizer 2.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dive Organizer 2.20:
- The software company is: http://www.mares.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mares\DiveOrganizer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dive Organizer 2.20.
8. After removing Dive Organizer 2.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dive Organizer 2.20 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dive Organizer 2.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.20 by Mares S.p.A. from your computer, we are not saying that Dive Organizer 2.20 by Mares S.p.A. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.20 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 11:46:38.993