Dive Organizer 2.20
This info is about Dive Organizer 2.20 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.20 from your systemMares S.p.A.
. Further information on Mares S.p.A. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.mares.com
if you want to read more on Dive Organizer 2.20 on Mares S.p.A.'s web page. Dive Organizer 2.20 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mares\DiveOrganizer directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Dive Organizer 2.20 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mares\DiveOrganizer\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.49 MB (7852544 bytes) on disk and is named DiveOrganizer.exe.
Dive Organizer 2.20 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.98 MB (8363069
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (100.92 KB)
- DiveOrganizer.exe (7.49 MB)
- DoCLI.exe (7.00 KB)
- GetLogs.exe (359.14 KB)
- msp430-bsl.exe (31.50 KB)
The current page applies to Dive Organizer 2.20 version 184.108.40.20633
only. For other Dive Organizer 2.20 versions please click below:
Dive Organizer 2.20 is a program marketed by Mares S.p.A.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.20 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dive Organizer 2.20 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dive Organizer 2.20". The Dive Organizer 2.20 application will be found very quickly. When you select Dive Organizer 2.20 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Dive Organizer 2.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dive Organizer 2.20:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mares.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mares\DiveOrganizer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dive Organizer 2.20.
8. After removing Dive Organizer 2.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dive Organizer 2.20 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dive Organizer 2.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dive Organizer 2.20 by Mares S.p.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dive Organizer 2.20 by Mares S.p.A. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dive Organizer 2.20 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-18 13:33:22.520