Dive Organizer 2.20
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.20 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.20 from your PCMares S.p.A.
. Check out here
for more details on Mares S.p.A.. Further information about Dive Organizer 2.20 can be seen at http://www.mares.com
. Usually the Dive Organizer 2.20 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mares\DiveOrganizer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Dive Organizer 2.20 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mares\DiveOrganizer\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.48 MB (7839744 bytes) on disk and is labeled DiveOrganizer.exe.
Dive Organizer 2.20 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.96 MB (8350268
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (100.92 KB)
- DiveOrganizer.exe (7.48 MB)
- DoCLI.exe (7.00 KB)
- GetLogs.exe (359.14 KB)
- msp430-bsl.exe (31.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Dive Organizer 2.20 version 22.214.171.12443
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Dive Organizer 2.20:
Dive Organizer 2.20 is an application released by Mares S.p.A.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase Dive Organizer 2.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.20 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dive Organizer 2.20 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dive Organizer 2.20". The Dive Organizer 2.20 program will be found very quickly. When you select Dive Organizer 2.20 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dive Organizer 2.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dive Organizer 2.20:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mares.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mares\DiveOrganizer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dive Organizer 2.20.
8. After uninstalling Dive Organizer 2.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dive Organizer 2.20 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dive Organizer 2.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.20 by Mares S.p.A. from your computer, we are not saying that Dive Organizer 2.20 by Mares S.p.A. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.20 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 12:06:29.077