Dive Organizer 2.17
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.17 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.17 from your PCMares S.p.A.
. Further information on Mares S.p.A. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.mares.com
if you want to read more on Dive Organizer 2.17 on Mares S.p.A.'s website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mares\DiveOrganizer directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Mares\DiveOrganizer\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.17. The program's main executable file is labeled DiveOrganizer.exe and it has a size of 7.26 MB (7615488 bytes).
Dive Organizer 2.17 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.75 MB (8125367
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (101.05 KB)
- DiveOrganizer.exe (7.26 MB)
- DoCLI.exe (6.50 KB)
- GetLogs.exe (358.88 KB)
- msp430-bsl.exe (31.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Dive Organizer 2.17 version 18.104.22.16895
alone. Click on the links below for other Dive Organizer 2.17 versions:
Dive Organizer 2.17 is a program by Mares S.p.A.. Some users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Dive Organizer 2.17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.17 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dive Organizer 2.17 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dive Organizer 2.17". If it is installed on your PC the Dive Organizer 2.17 program will be found automatically. When you select Dive Organizer 2.17 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Dive Organizer 2.17, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dive Organizer 2.17:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mares.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mares\DiveOrganizer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dive Organizer 2.17.
8. After removing Dive Organizer 2.17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dive Organizer 2.17 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dive Organizer 2.17 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.17 by Mares S.p.A. from your PC, we are not saying that Dive Organizer 2.17 by Mares S.p.A. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.17 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130