DivX Pro Codec
DivX Pro Codec is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall DivX Pro Codec from your computerDivXNetworks, Inc.
. You can read more on DivXNetworks, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the DivX Pro Codec application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Pro Codec folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivXProCodecUninstall.exe /CODEC is the full command line if you want to uninstall DivX Pro Codec. The program's main executable file is titled bgregister.exe and occupies 84.00 KB (86016 bytes).
DivX Pro Codec installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 148.00 KB (151552
bytes) on disk.
- bgregister.exe (84.00 KB)
- config.exe (64.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.1
of DivX Pro Codec. You can find here a few links to other DivX Pro Codec versions:
DivX Pro Codec is an application released by DivXNetworks, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase DivX Pro Codec is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove DivX Pro Codec from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DivX Pro Codec or simply click the Search field and type in "DivX Pro Codec". If it is installed on your PC the DivX Pro Codec app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DivX Pro Codec in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DivX Pro Codec, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DivX Pro Codec.
8. After removing DivX Pro Codec, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DivX Pro Codec that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DivX Pro Codec using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DivX Pro Codec by DivXNetworks, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DivX Pro Codec by DivXNetworks, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DivX Pro Codec supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 03:41:21.603