DivX Manager 4.2.2
This web page is about DivX Manager 4.2.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall DivX Manager 4.2.2 from your systemManenti Sebastien
. Open here
for more details on Manenti Sebastien. More info about the app DivX Manager 4.2.2 can be seen at http://black.silicium.free.fr
. DivX Manager 4.2.2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\DivX Manager folder, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for DivX Manager 4.2.2 is "C:\Program Files\DivX Manager\unins000.exe". DivX Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 13.40 MB (14048256 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with DivX Manager 4.2.2. They take about 14.35 MB (15050719
bytes) on disk.
- DivX Manager.exe (13.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (978.97 KB)
This info is about DivX Manager 4.2.2 version 4.2.2
DivX Manager 4.2.2 is an application by Manenti Sebastien. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove DivX Manager 4.2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall DivX Manager 4.2.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DivX Manager 4.2.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DivX Manager 4.2.2". If it is installed on your PC the DivX Manager 4.2.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DivX Manager 4.2.2 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DivX Manager 4.2.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DivX Manager 4.2.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://black.silicium.free.fr
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DivX Manager\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DivX Manager 4.2.2.
8. After removing DivX Manager 4.2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DivX Manager 4.2.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DivX Manager 4.2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DivX Manager 4.2.2 by Manenti Sebastien from your computer, nor are we saying that DivX Manager 4.2.2 by Manenti Sebastien is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DivX Manager 4.2.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 17:03:46.693